The American Heart Association Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid & CPR course is intended for those involved in child care that have a duty to respond to a first aid emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements
There are six modules:
- First Aid Basics
- Medical Emergencies
- Injury Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- CPR module to meet regulations for day care centers, and
- AED module to meet regulations for day care centers
The course includes a student workbook and certification is for a two-year period.
Must be 14 years or older (under age 18 must have an adult present)
- Heartsave Pediatric First Aid & CPR: $70
Date & Time
|July 16||6-9:30 p.m.|
|Aug. 20||6-9:30 p.m.|
Fire Training Center, 12401 Hemlock, Room 112.
Pre-registration is required as the class is limited to a minimum of three and maximum of six.
- Call 913-895-8444 (option 1)
- Sign up online (you will need a client ID number; if you don't have one, call 913-895-6390).
Want training to come to you? We offer training to groups of eight or more. For more information, call 913-895-8444.
See all Fire Training classes offered.