The 2010-2014 CIP totals $159.8 million. Of that total:
- 75.1 percent of expenditures is for street infrastructure improvements
- 19.6 percent, parks, public facilities and equipment
- 5.3 percent, other infrastructure needs.
The CIP includes $36.0 million of funding for projects to be constructed and/or financed in 2010, including:
- 2010 Residential Street improvements
- Widening of U.S. Highway, 75th Street to Interstate 435
- Widening of Antioch Road, I-435 to 120th Terrace
City funding sources, including debt and pay-as-you-go resources from the city's Capital Improvements Fund, will pay for 70.3 percent of plan funding. The remaining 29.7 percent will be provided by non-city sources, including federal, state, county, other city and developer funding.