Park hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m., daily.
Amenities vary by facility; however, many of the parks have handicap accessible parking, playground equipment, tables, restrooms, drinking fountains, bike & hike trails and athletic fields and courts.
Thirteen of the parks have reservable shelters; all other shelters are free and first come, first served during park hours.
- Park restrooms are open seasonally, approximately May 1 to Oct. 1.
- Alcohol, fireworks, motorized vehicles/boats, swimming/wading, bathing and woodcutting are prohibited.
- Parks may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Fires are to be built in city-provided grills only and must be extinguished before leaving.
- Trash must be thrown away properly; garbage cans are provided.
- Boats must carry oars and have life preservers for each occupant.
- If you fish, you must have a Kansas fishing license.
- Horseback riding is allowed along bike and hike trails and wooded areas, but not on athletic fields and courts, picnic areas or around playground areas.